Friday, November 6, 2009

Tools Of The Trade..... This Point, Photography.

Artistic Filters.....

These are pretty interesting in my opinion. You may change how your photo looks by changing it's filter with many options. You can combine filters with the gradient tool or paint bucket tool.

Gradient Tool.....

This one technique that I didn't like using because the options are not many. I wanted more options for this but it turns out that there isn't and that bums me out. But I did enjoy using and learning how to use this tool. Maybe with more knowledge in using this tool, it'll be one of my best techniques.

Paint Bucket tool.....

This is too normal for me. I mean it's cool and all but it's just too generic for me. I don't just want to color in one area and keep doing that for the rest of an image. But this one is good because it makes your image stand out by making it look fakish/cartoonish. It's also the best in my opinion to mix this with the other tools to make it stand it.

No comments:

Post a Comment